Telehealth Appointments: For your safety, health and convenience, all appointments will be conducted using a private, secure telehealth system until further notice.
Insurance Accepted: Cigna
If you don’t see your insurance listed, please ask. We are accepting new insurance plans regularly.
Discounts Available: Ask about multiple-visit packages.
Accessing Your Appointment: We know technology can be intimidating at times, so instructions will be provided on how to access your online appointment.
No-show/cancelation fee: Appointments not canceled/rescheduled within 24 hours of appointment time will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
Patient Portal: A HIPAA compliant Patient Portal will be provided as part of our secure intake process. The Patient Portal will allow you to:
- Complete requested forms
- Make and track appointments
- Securely communicate with your doctor
- View lab results and manage prescriptions
- Pay your bill
New Patient Appointments
To make an appointment please schedule via our secure online system below by:
1. Select your appointment type (if you’ve never seen Dr. Martin before, please select New Patient Visit), then select appointment date and time
2. Enter your information
3. Confirm your appointment information and patient details are correct. You’ll receive an appointment confirmation via email with paperwork that needs to be completed prior to your appointment. This email will also contain login information for your patient portal. If you don’t receive this email please check your spam and then contact us at Help@BlueSkyMentalHealth.com.
Note: Due to Covid-19, and for the health and safety of all our patients, all appointments will be conducted via telehealth until further notice.